- 2 cup hakka noodles
- 2 tspn garlic
- 1/2 kg chicken pieces
- 3 red chillies
- 1 small bunch of spring onions
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tblspn soya sauce
- 1 ginger piece
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 tspn vinegar
- 1 1/2 tblspn oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut the spring onions and keep aside.
- Grind red chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chilli, ginger, garlic paste and fry for a min.
- Now add capsicum and carrot and fry them slightly.
- Put spring onion and continue frying for 2-3 min more.
- Then put in the soya sauce and chicken pieces and mix them well.
- Add boiled and strained noodles and salt and stir to mix them well.
- Finaly add vinegar to mix it well.